The organisation provides advice and supports store chains as they expand in Europe:
• Advising the member store chains concerning their choice of sites in towns and cities throughout Europe.
• Providing them with effective, up-to-date tools to help them succeed in their target markets.
• Dealing with specificities related to the development of a European network.
• Encouraging a dynamic process of exchange between the federation's members.
SERVICES & TOOLS
The Eurelia Federation supports more than 90 French and international store chains with their European development strategies, in more than 20 countries (excluding France, which is handled by the Procos Federation). It offers:
- 12 meetings per year: 6 in Paris for the EMEA Club and 6 in Barcelona for the Iberian Club. These meetings, every two months, provide an opportunity for members to analyze and debate on the economic situation of the specialized retail in the territory and on the studies carried out.
- Regularly updated studies concerning the retail structure in the main European towns and cities: more than 200 studies have been published so far, with between 12 and 20 new reports published each year.
- The ongoing monitoring of more than 2,000 projects (outside France) with more than 800 existing sites tracked.
- Tailored advice sessions for each store chain (e.g. selection of targeted cities, network repositioning, etc.)
- A permanent and individualized telephone helpdesk and access to the members’ area on the website.
- A list of international contacts (developers, property agents, town halls, etc).
- A documentary collection (press, statistics, publications, etc).